There are five major categories for MUFA foods. They are:
* Nuts and seeds: Throughout history nuts were prized for their dietary supplements. Almonds were sought after by the pharaohs. They are a terrific source of MUFA. The nuts are often turned into a smooth butter form that can be used on bread or crackers.
* Oils: Some oils are high in monounsaturated fatty acids. They include flaxseed oil, olive oil, canola oil, peanut oil, pesto sauce, safflower oil, sesame oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, and walnut oil. Cooking with these oils is essential to help you lose weight and stay healthy.
* Avocados: Avocados are very high in Okinawa Flat belly tonic MUFA’s and have been a symbol for fertility throughout history.
* Olives: Olives are fantastic food. They are high in MUFA and their oil can be cooked with. The Greeks thought of olive oil as liquid gold.
* Chocolate: It turns out that the chocolate candy bar may actually be good for you. Chocolate is very high in monounsaturated fatty acids and is a key weight loss tip.
You should try and find these flat belly foods in an organic state. Meaning they are grown organically without the use of chemicals. You will get the most benefit from these products. You will also get the most out of these foods when they are unprocessed. Processing can remove the monounsaturated fatty acids.
Changing your diet and supplementing with these flat belly foods will help you lose weight. They will also make you healthy and fight off disease. You should use exercise in conjunction with any diet you try. Always consult your doctor before you go on any diet program.